a complaint

A complaint? Discuss your dissatisfaction with your GP

If you are dissatisfied, we appreciate that you discuss this with us. When we are aware of your dissatisfaction, we can try to solve it.

If we can’t solve the problem together, you can discuss it with an independent complaints officer. The complaints officer may attempt to mediate the complaint. Everything you tell the complaints officer is confidential. You can use the complaint form on the SKGE website or call +3188 0229190.

If mediation does not resolve the problem, you can ask for a decision on your complaint to the disputes body GP care. This independent committee consists of a chairman (a lawyer) and of members on behalf of patients and members on behalf of GPs. The committee is assisted by an official secretary who is also a lawyer. The decision of the Arbitration Body is final. More information can be found in the brochure on www.skge.nl.

Sign up today and enjoy the benefits of Vuursteen: