We are experienced general practitioners with a heart for our patients. We strive to create a safe and respectful environment. We invite you to engage in shared decision making. Our attitude is open and transparent. There is room for patients to provide critique on our performance if they deem necessary.
We deliver good service; our consultations have short waiting times. Appointments can be made online or by telephone. Prescriptions can be requested online, by telephone or via the pharmacy. Short questions can be answered via E-consultation. Any test results can be obtained via a secured website.
The healthcare we provide covers all areas of general practice:
- Small surgical interventions
- Placing of a intra-uterine device or implanon
- ECG (heart video)
- Lung function research
- Ophthalmoscopy with a fundoscope
- 24h blood pressure measurement
- Obtaining blood for laboratorial research in our own practice
- Collaboration with geriatric doctor Heleen Etienne
- Mental healthcare in the same building
- Nurse specialised in diabetics
- Nurse specialised in COPD and asthma
- Geriatric nurse
- Bonds with other healthcare professionals in the centre whom include a psychologist, physiotherapists, pharmacist, midwives, speech-language pathologist, dietician, and area nurse.